How to Recover Safari Bookmark from iPad Using iPad Data Recovery
If you are regular user of iPad, you will be feeling distressed if you find that you have lost all your Safari bookmarks and you will be wondering if it is possible to recover iPad Safari Bookmark. Safari is known for its wonderful user experience and the bookmarks are the real extension of this wonderful browser. There are a variety of reasons why you will be losing the Safari bookmarks without which you may not be able to bring back your browsing data. You will be wondering if it is possible to restore missing safari bookmark on iPad and fortunately there are many data recovery programs to help you recover deleted Safari bookmark from iPad.
One of the right ways to recover iPad safari bookmark is by using iPhone Data Recovery and it has become the most preferred yet safe way to restore missing safari bookmark on iPad. If you are relying on your iPad for many vital functions of your day to day life then iPhone Data Recovery is a must have as you may not know when you may need this to recover lost bookmark of safari on iPad. This software is diverse in action and can be used on all the variants of the iPhone, iPad and iPod to get back your lost Safari bookmarks. In addition to this, it can be used for getting almost all other data like Calendar, Messages, Contacts, Reminder, Call history, Notes, and WhatsApp also.
iPhone Data Recovery is more effective in its action as it can be used to recover iPad safari bookmark even if your iPad is not useable either due to a lost password or it is damaged or broken. Even in these cases it has the capability to recover lost bookmark of safari on iPad and export them to your computer.
All you have to do to recover lost bookmark of safari on iPad is to download and install the latest version iPhone Data Recovery and install it on your computer. It can recover the lost Safari bookmarks in three different ways namely:
- 1. Recovering directly from your iOS device like iPad
- 2. Restoring the last Safari bookmarks from iTunes Back up
- 3. Retrieving the lost Safari bookmarks from iCloud storage
The steps involved in restoring missing safari bookmark on iPad are as follows:
Mode – 1: Recovering directly from your iPad
In this mode iPhone Data Recovery gives the capability to directly scan the available files on your iPad and export the required files onto your computer. Simply follow these steps to restore missing safari bookmark on iPad.
- • Connect your iPad to your computer using the USB cable
- • Start Scan to start the scanning process
- • After scanning you can view all the files in your iPad in their respective categories
- • Find the required file on your iPad that contains the safari bookmarks and select them
- • Press the Recover button and the selected file to be exported and saved to your computer
Mode - 2: Recover Lost Bookmark of Safari on iPad from iTunes Backup File
- • Launch iPhone Data Recovery after connecting your iPad to it
- • Choose the second mode to recover from iTunes Backup File
- • iPhone Data Recovery finds and lists all the files in the backed up folder
- • Scan and select the one you need
- • Click the Recover button to get the safari bookmarks file you want
Mode– 3: Recover iPad Safari bookmark from iCloud backup file
- • Launch iPhone Data Recovery on your computer after connecting your iPad to it
- • Select Recover from iCloud Backup File
- • Sign into your iCloud account to view all the backed up files
- • Select the file containing the lost Safari bookmarks and click download
- • Your selected file will be downloaded to your computer which you can use to restore missing safari bookmark on iPad
Thus, it is very simple to recover lost bookmark of safari on iPad with iPhone Data Recovery.